- 24 Objects
- 30 Objects
- Newest Items
- Price Ascending
- Price Descending
- Lucky CharmsFunny silver bracelet with 19 charms, Great Britain 2nd half of the 20th century.€329.00
- Lucky little beetlesAntique, Unusual Shamrock Brooch Made Of Real Beetles & Silver, Circa 1900€329.00
- Just Do not Get Jealous!Shell Cameo With Representation of Psyche as Brooch, Italy Circa 1860€980.00
- Chop, chop, chop, little horse, run gallop!Antique horse jumping lapel pin with enamel & diamonds, England circa 1895€1,290.00
- lizard in precious dressFunny brooch with diamonds & emeralds in the shape of a salamander, around 1980€2,980.00
- The great seductionAntique snake brooch with sapphire, rubies & diamonds in gold, around 1880€1,190.00
- Powers of lightRare pendant in Holbein style of silver & enamel, probably Vienna around 1880€790.00
- Never ending StoryVintage gem-set snake cufflinks, probably USA, 2nd half of the 20th century€1,980.00
ieces of jewellery portraying animals have always been a special love of ours. As cuddly, cute and comical as our favourite living contemporaries can be – in the miniature form of jewellery, their traits are always enhanced.
Discover our most beautiful pieces with dogs, cats, mice and even snakes in this collection!